Thursday 10 September 2009

***

I really really really want a flute. From now on I will start saving for it. Everything I earn here will go towards it. I need about £100.

Incidentally, I've noticed a lot of sellers in Etsy being from Istanbul, Turkey recently.Well, it has been when I've checked knitted scarves and shawls, they may simply need them there and create lots and lots of cute patterns.

I've started knitting a bit again, to use up my yarns. I'll see what comes out of it. I need a bit of thin pumpkin-coloured yarn now, for a matching hat and gloves for Emily. We got her some clothes in Mothercare fashion. :D While browsing around I found some really nice series of yarns, completely manmade, but they only sell it in America! Booo! :S

Also, send your good thoughts and patience to me, because I started making some brooch/hairpins with fabric flowers and fake pearls. Let's hope I can keep it up and make a few! :P

Kerli,
sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment